Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My dentist is Dr. Karen Beck, shown here with her assistant, Kendra, on the right. I feel very fortunate to have these women taking care of my dental needs (I hesitated to add this, but it is a little odd to have a team of such capable professionals who look about twelve years old). After the extraction (described on the previous post), there is a fairly lengthy healing process which requires a stay plate (euphemism for false tooth) and they have been so good about making sure that it is just right. I confess that I am nearly fanatical about dental health and hygiene so have been in a couple of times for fine tuning. Those of you who see me smile would never be able to guess which tooth isn't mine (and none of us are telling). Many thanks to these two (and the rest of the office) for all of their help!

No comments: