Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Salmon Dinner


It had been way too long since we shared a meal and conversation with our good friends Connie Butler and Janine Volkmar, so we invited them over for a spur of the moment dinner Sunday evening. These two women grace my life and I feel so blessed to travel down the road with them.

It is also good to know that these pages have a bit of influence. After reading the post about my new camera, and seeing it in person on Sunday, Connie was so inspired that she went to Costco and got herself a Nikon Coolpix, which seems to be quite a trend these days. By the way, Connie is also a world class sculptor, so Connie, I know you will be reading this, please send an image the whale, or the mermaid or another piece so that I can post it here on the blog. Oh, she also spends time at Fire Arts and makes the most amazing ceramic pieces. Connie, please send an image of one of those as well.

No comments: