Thursday, May 21, 2009


I received an email from a friend today (see photo above taken just before we dined on the fabulous paella that he prepared for dinner during his last visit). Jamie is a wonderful blend of free spirit, techie, and artist. He can also be a little directive, which I appreciate. The first line in his message was:

"Well, if you're gonna have a blog, could you at least update it once in awhile?"

An excellent question, and the answer is yes. So here is the first one, Jamie. More to follow. As I posted earlier, I am blessed in my friends.

2 comments:

jamiek8 said...

And we are in turn blessed by you. Happy to see your post. Keep 'em coming!

Jamie

Trinidad Chamber of Commerce Blog said...

Ha Ha .. he wants to hear more from you.

Kathrin, you are a fantastic blogger. Thank you so much for your time and effort in this "new" part of our community. As Trailblazing Trinidad bloggers, we will be pushing against some strong misconceptions and fears. I've learned so much and I have enjoyed our time getting started.

The "business results" of building our Chamber Blog Community are being realized in the search engines. We are now way and that helps not only our community, but also our neighbor communities. Thank you for doing more than your part.

I appreciate you sharing your inspirational and wonderful life with everyone. Thank you and let's keep it up!

Mike Morgan, GTCC