Thursday, June 2, 2011

More preview



It is so good to be hearing back from so many of you regarding my Open Studios announcement! It is pretty remarkable that so far today I have heard from Maui, Jerusalem, Bulgaria, Greece, England, in addition to points all over this country. Needless to say, those from far away were regrets, but it was great to hear from all of you. And good to hear from the nearby folks who are planning to come by this weekend. Here is a bit more of what I will be showing. My trip to India a few years back inspired quite a few elephant (and other Indian animal) paintings, which were really the beginning of my current involvement with elephants and conservation. Since the trip to Africa followed shortly after that trip, I never exhibited that work, so this will be the first showing of the Indian elephant series.

No comments: